If a B2B marketer is headed to Dreamforce 2016, how would they get the most out of their week in San Francisco? Which sessions, lounges, exhibits, and events would fit them best and yield the greatest knowledge impact?
As a B2B marketer at Dreamforce, here’s where you could go and what you should do. Don’t miss out on opportunities crafted specifically for the role you play in the business world.
1. The B2B Marketing Champions Lounge
Find your friends and chat it up with other B2B colleagues in your industry on Wednesday, October 5th. Enjoy refreshments in a comfortable lounge atmosphere while you’re at it. The B2B Marketing Champions Lounge, sponsored by leading B2B companies, will be ready and waiting for B2B marketers like yourself. All you have to do is register.
Date: Wednesday, October 5, 2016
Time: 7:30am – 5:00pm PST
Location: Delarosa, 37 Yerba Buena Lane
We’d be delighted for you to join us. Radius, Bizible, LookBookHQ, and KnowledgeTree have decided to host this lounge as a hub for like-minded B2B professionals. We know that it can be difficult to identify your fellow B2B marketers among the eclectic array of business professionals that pour through the doors of Moscone every day. So come hit up the lounge for some good food and conversation with colleagues who are just as excited about B2B marketing as you are.
2. Breakout Sessions for B2B Marketers
There is an enormous lineup of sessions for the Dreamforce attendees, but which of those are most fitting for B2B marketers looking to expand their knowledge and take advantage of all of the great speakers and resources?
Here are some sessions you can attend as a B2B marketer during day one (Tuesday) of Dreamforce:
- 8:00 am -- Creating a B2B Marketing and Sales Dream Team
- 8:30 am -- Debunking the Myths of Account-Based Marketing
- 9:00 am -- Got Analytics? How to Build a Data Framework to Drive Revenue (2)
- 9:30 am -- The Power of Data in Sales & Marketing Alignment
- 10:30 am -- 3 Effective Ways to Supercharge Your B2B Social Marketing
- 11:00 am -- Hands-on Training: Optimize Sales Performance with Lead Qualification
- 12:00 pm -- Transform Your Teams with Analytics Apps
- 2:00 pm -- How Can Predictive Add Value To Your Marketing Stack?
- 3:30 pm -- The Blueprint For High Performing B2B Marketing Campaigns
3. B2B Booths to Visit in the Expo Hall
Radius, one of the B2B marketing lounge sponsors, will also be hanging out all week in the expo hall. Connect with them before and after Wednesday’s B2B marketing lounge. Stop by their two booth locations -- 1419 and 328 -- to chat with the Radius team.
There are hundreds of big-name, B2B-focused sponsors of the Dreamforce event, and attendees have the chance to connect with as many as they’d like. Carve out some time in your schedule for the expo hall, pick up some swag, and glean some valuable business knowledge from experts at these great companies.
4. Dance it out at Pardot’s B2B Marketer’s Bash
The Pardot team is hosting a B2B Marketer’s bash at The Warfield, featuring Flo Rida at a non-stop dance party. In addition to dancing, attendees will also have access to an open bar, special guest DJs, and a couple additional surprises as well.
There will be huge happenings for B2B marketers at Dreamforce, if you know where to look. Set up your schedule to take advantage of the great events, lounges, and sessions -- and you can especially look forward to abundant opportunities to connect with your fellow B2B marketers.